Type of cookies
- First-party cookies are cookies sent to your computer set by site domain listed in the address bar
- Third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our site.
- Session cookies are cookies designed to track internet usage as described above. Session cookies are temporary and deleted from your machine when your web browser closes.
- Persistent cookies are used to save your preferences over multiple sessions, helping to improve your experience of using the website, for example personalization of settings on our websites. Persistent cookies can remain on your computer for days, months, or even years.
- Analytical cookies are used to analyze how the website is used and how it is performing. For example, these cookies track what pages are most frequently visited, and what locations our visitors come from. If you subscribe to a newsletter or otherwise register with the website, these cookies may be correlated to you. These cookies include, for example, Google Analytics cookies.
- Technical cookies are necessary to allow operating the website so you may access it as you have requested. These cookies, for example, recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access website content. They also include cookies that remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Site.
- Functionality cookies enable to operate the website in accordance with the choices you make. These cookies “remember” you in-between visits. For instance, will recognise your user name and remember how you customised the website and services, for example by adjusting text size, fonts, languages and other parts of web pages that are alterable, and provide you with the same customisations during future visits.
Block or remove cookies.
You can stop cookies from being downloaded on your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note that without cookies you may not be able to access or take full advantage of all our website features.
Information on how to block or remove cookies:
- On Microsoft Internet Explorer this can be done by selecting Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings;
- On Firefox, this can be done by selecting Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies;
- On Google Chrome, this can be done by selecting Settings> Privacy;
- On Safari, this can be done by selecting Preferences> Security menu.