Data controller: Who are we?
Purposes: How do we process your personal data?
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage your registry to our programs
- To manage and administer our relationship with you.
- If we are legally allowed to do so, to provide you with information about our activities via direct marketing communications (such as emails) or telephone calls.
- To administer our website under our terms and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, and data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To keep our website and other systems safe and secure.
Grounds: Why do we process your personal data?
To process your personal data, we rely on your consent. Otherwise, we will process your personal data where the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract.
Transfer of data: Who do we share your personal data with?
Moreover, third party service providers may have access to your personal data for example to host and manage our programs, distribute emails, as well as administering certain services and features. When using third party service providers we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
Retention of your personal data: how long do we process your data?
We process personal data only for so long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, after which it will be deleted or archived except to the extent that it is necessary for us to continue to process it for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject or for another legitimate and lawful purpose.
You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you that we process: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; (iii) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law; (iv) where we are processing personal data relating to you on the basis of your prior consent to that processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Moreover, should you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data being conducted by us, you can lodge a formal compliant with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
If you like would to exercise any of your rights, please contact email@example.com and remember to attach a copy of any dcument confirming your identity.
Changes to this policy.
Date of this policy
This policy was last updated on 05/25/2018